According to the Consumer Reports there are some award winning beauty products out there that may get overlooked due to the brand name. Don’t dis the goods because of the price, some things are NOT too good to be true!
Allure, Self, Glamour – all the magazine’s have a readers poll. Target.com took the liberty of compiling everything that was in the readers poll, and made it available online and at their stores. Smart cookies…. Here’s a few that made my list too.
- Oil free acne face wash in Pink Grapefruit- they have this in multi-different scrubs, foaming face wash, and moisturizing one that’s amazing -and- doesn’t dry out your face while controlling your break outs… I LOVE IT! and it smells divine…
- Oil free make-up removing cloths- these little cleansing cloths are amazing & happen to be the best cure to a late night. Imagine coming home from the club and having to scrub all that make-up off your face before bed? No thank you! I keep these little puppies by my bed and let him do all the work. Water not needed!
- Outlast lip stain in nude kiss- the bitten look is always in, this gives you just enough color without looking like you made a mistake getting dressed this morning.
- Lash-blast Fusion mascara- the wand is huge! It separates and combs through the lashes without clumping… its perfect!
- Remington T-studio Pearl ceramic curling wand- this is the easiest way to curl your hair. I love it, I don’t know what else to say… I’m totally in love with it.
- Sea salt Spray- also in love with… 2 brands. Bumble & Bumble or the cheaper version of Not Your Mothers. Either one is amazing!
Try all these, believe me, you will not be sorry.