Halloween has to be one of my favorite times of the year. Maybe its because I know my birthday is approaching, maybe it’s the season- the leaves changing and all the beautiful colors, or maybe its because it’s the one day that you can be anything or anyone that you want to be. It’s the day that you can dress up in some extravagant outfit and get away with it. Here are my picks for some awesome plus size costumes, and some awesome ideas for you to choose from.
- Collar, headpiece and belt complete the glamorous look.
- Includes: short-sleeved dress, collar, headpiece & belt
- Shoes not included
- Dry clean only
- Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl’s stores.
- Boot tops, belt, armband and headpiece complete the look.
- Includes: short-sleeved dress, boot tops, belt, armband & headpiece
- Shoes, choker & ties not included
- Dry clean only
- Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl’s stores
You could also hit up some specialty stores and get yourself some great costumes as a group. Do you have 3 friends that want to dress up with you? Grab some grey hoodies, mice ears & tails, sunglasses, and some black face paint and you could be the Three Blind Mice.
You could also be the daughters of the bird gods also known as Sirens. The Sirens are more well known in Greek mythology for seducing men to their deaths by their siren songs.They are known usually for their mermaid form, but you can always pull off the Siren Goddess instead. I know a couple girls who fit this role perfectly! You go girls! This costume can easily be made with a goddess dress and some gold hair accessories, smokey eye make up, and a sexy-as-hell attitude.